Pages

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

the power of being powerless and JUST TRY!

somehow I value myself for being toooo judgmental and so powerful that I resist to try and just guess the outcome with my power and self-authority. I guess it is very human. Yes a very bad human habit and nature. Yesterday I see how a person acted differently.
This person tried a thing that I said possible but I think impossible, to stand an egg vertically, just right after I spoke to him and he did it, YES he did it twice after 2 minutes and again after 4 minutes. WAOW! I keep saying this is possible because a person told me so, but honestly I have never tried. What a lame.
Since a man told me about a business training with this stupid exercise, standing an egg vertically and just like that by your hand. He said, "in the beginning from 100 people in the training, all of 'em said this is impossible to do"
Know what, after 20 minutes there was a guy could do that. Yes a guy made an egg stands vertically. Five minutes later, 80% of the training participants could do the same. The fact that told them is possible that changes their unconsciousness and translate it into being real and happening. I guess it works completely the same with dream, vision, you name it.
Ok. that's inspirational but somehow, yesterday and today I am being reminded by this magic of moment. It is good to try before I just take it like that. For any bad words and judgments, many times I took em just that way without examine them later on, try em and prove em. He gave me the most important lesson by just doing this in front of me with the egg that he just boiled.
Waooo.. I guess being powerless and not taking authority over ourselves and just do it, prove it before the judgment and words killing me or us can be very very very important and meaningful.

No comments: