Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

who sayz "ten children only" can not be spoiled

Today, a strong proposition just hit me as a person. Realizing that I am the only child, one judges me easily that I am spoiled. So far, what I realize is that I am an independent person. "Can one who highly independent categorize as a spoiled person?" I just figure the answer by this self-reflecting discussion. The answer is of course Yes!

There are so many things to spoil humans. Attention, love, money, material support, parents protection, service, even McDonald a.k.a. fast food can spoil people in many ways. These things are not bad as may be other people agree as well. What I confuse is "where is the thin line between efficiently utilize what we can get or access as a person and excessively overused and become so spoiled by these stuffs?

This is a hard question. Don't you agree? I realize people often misuse these lovely offers because they make us feel so good and we start to forget what are the objectives of their existences. Today, in my presence, I realize the most important point to answer the question which people may encounter in daily life, especially in judgmental setting, The Hard Question as I mentioned before is under attacked.

I dedicate this idea to the one who lifted up this discussion and made me day.

2 comments:

Emile Dingemans said...

I had to read this ten times to grasp what you try to tell. You relate to so many things that I think you should think over whether this really holds true?! To me the bottom line you try to tell is: "You can say I'm spoiled, but you (and everyone else) are too".

* You seem to think that people think that you are spoiled (and therefor bad because you get stuff easily)? That is absolutely a wrong conclusion you draw. What people mean is that you are "used to get, where people that are not single child are not used to get" And this just shapes your character. Don't deny that. Of course it does!

Your argumentation has its flaws too. It is not only independent people that can get spoiled by products in the market. It can not explain why 'independent people' would be more spoiled?!

Moreover, I can't believe that anyone says to you: "you are single child, so you are a spoiled person". Isn't it just something that bothers you, though no one else really makes a problem out of it! So what the fuzz?

If the reasoning in your story suits you and makes you feel happier, go ahead and life that dream. But I think your assumption is totally wrong, and so is your argumentation.

My bottom line to you is: You don't have to come up with argumentations to defend yourself. Just know you are single child, what kind of implications that might have on your character and life with it. If you break your arm while skiing you don't have to defend yourself to the doctor either that it wasn't your fault. Just take it the situation as it is and deal with it.

Unknown said...

wooww emile,

I do not believe you are also critical in my blog. hahahha... nice criticisms.

But I just realize that you criticize it as if this were global governance paper or thesis review hahaahahha...