Pages

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

It has been a long time.. like never

Hmmm.. being the only child is a life-time experience. In born experience. Not optional. It was just yesterday, I feel my self opened up for new fragrance in my life. Wao! Since a long time ago, seems like never, I have a new fragrance besides mine next to me. Interesting and challenging but in the same time feel so warm and tender.

for people who read this and get confuse because this paragraph above is vague. It is intentional.

What I can say today I went to Una's dinner for celebrating anything and my special and kind friend, Alex. He has a birthday for his 25th and we were there for him. Then, a fun part, I encountered a person who is the only child too and we have a nice chat and chat and chat... and a nice chat until felt asleep.

In between balkan kindda food, bulgarian snack, my own salad, Alex's salad and finally bottles of wine. Good food, good talks, good wines, and what you can expect more. It is just a perfect prescription for a nice moment in life. Sometimes we need that. Many times I searched for it, but ended up with disappointments. Deep one.

yesterday, I did not look for one. but it came to me. I guess yesterday case taught me to be "expectless", means expect nothing and enjoy.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

expect nothing and enjoy. ==> agree with this, in some ways.. having too much expectation sometimes hurts you when things do not work as it should be.. so just enjoy every process we pass :)

Unknown said...

hi Nadia,

apa kabare? Kangen ma adik yang satu ini. terutama dengan gayanya yang santai with her beautiful fingers attacking piano bars...

:)

can't wait to see you again.