Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

a cup of positivism and a spoon of discipline

A recipe of a hard tiring day with many responsibilities and most probably killing deadlines: a cup of positivism and a spoon of discipline.

I did not know why yesterday, the world was so heavy, even my own shoes felt like 2 kilos of sand. Maybe it compensated a nice long chatty night with friends. Yesterday, I woke up and felt like in hell, with a little headache, neck pain, and the worst... waiting deadline with none of them I could understand how to start...

I just passed yesterday with faith and took a stance to start disciplined my self as my wise friend said, "try to sleep always before 12 and set your body clock at 8." I am trying. It was not perfectly set today. But I am sure I will be. Somehow this body needs adjustment something positive to be able to function well, run and think faster.

He is totally right. I woke up today at 9 with better energy (yes, I set my sleeping time from 1 - 9am instead of 12 - 8am) and I add a cup of positivism instead of tea. I guess it is still fine and it is even better for me, remembering the sun in holland these days is also late.

I start my day with cold milk and honey (how sweet is that..) blanket to heat up my body and newspaper to heat up my brain. Oh.. geee.. climate change, euro was going down, chavez and ahmadinejad were hugging each other and pissed some other leaders, sport stuff, not really into it, stock and financial pages (fiuh, not for me now).. and finally.. my gmail... some friends, work stuff, my facebook (nothing)... and time to work..

After few hours I did not realize how progressive I was, in killing the killing deadline. Yeah... a cup of positivism and a spoon of discipline are healing my day, make my days lighter and happier.

What a recipe.

No comments: