Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sit up + Push up: Up my life. No more Screen up

Sit up and push up are the ways to relief stress now. How strange is that? It is not mentally healthy but physically, it is.

Lately, I am so wanna off from the computer screen, the ultimate cause of my stress. Why should I get trap in this whole damn world and have the only window to the whole world through my screen. Love it in the beginning but now.... I start hating it soooo much. My room mate, Piere, said, "It is hell killing my eyes". It kills what I feel as a a human.

Working, typing, watching movies, video clips, TVs channel, listening to the music, checking recipe, sending text, email, playing games, playing love, doing lousy research, serious research, love research, looking for new friends, cute friends, talking to parents, to strangers, to myself... like now.. everything!!! arrghhh... tired.

Ok.. that's it. I AM OFF NOW.

CLICK APPLE LOGO...

CLICK SHUTDOWN...

Computer ask, "are you sure want to shutdown your computer now?"

option: cancel or shutdown

Just if there were an option: HELL YES, SHUTDOWN NOW!!!

3 comments:

Emile Dingemans said...

Seperation between body and mind is bullshit. You today just learned that by activating 'Endorphin'. So no, it is absolutely not strange that it is relaxing you.

Unknown said...

waaoaooo.. sounds so medical... so smarty ass! hihihihih

Emile Dingemans said...

You still do work-out? Or was it just a flux?