Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

brand new white spirit

puff... arrghh.. so cold today in the morning. Hmmmhh.. I felt too lazy to get up. I heat one the heater to the max, while dutch people turn it off during they are sleeping. Still, It can feel the air in my room bite my skin and bones.

Hmmm.. lovely pink bear cotton bed sheet and two thick blankets wrapped me in the middle and I shook my body to get a little bit warmer. But all of sudden, mr. Alarm Clock shouted in my ears and pulled me out of my bed... walked out from the room to wash my face and brush my teeth with warm water. Thanks God, Holland has water heating system in almost all sinks. Hmm.. feel fresh. (noted that take a shower is not an obligatory in winter time)

I rubbed my laptop, heated on and gee, so ironic that i knew it was snowy outside because my friend's photos in facebook told me so. After I had opened my life's window through the computer screen, then I realize I need to open my real window at my room. WAOOOO it is first snow of this year, so whiteeee... lovely.

Last year, I arrived in Shanghai in the middle of winter storm. So it is my second time to see the snow, but it is so different since Shanghai is like mixed ice syrup with dust as its topping, so disgusting! Today I see pure white snow and little snow rain in the morning. I decided to bring a bottle of soup for my lunch and also to heat up my body.



With an ipod sing along in my ears, whispering "White Christmas" song. I feel happy and were recharged again after disappointing day before. I stopped a while in the long entrance to my university. So beautiful even though I see it almost everyday. I feel as if I walked in for the first time. It is a nice start a brand new day with new scheme and new setting. I feel my spirit lifted up by the new day.

and I walked to the new spirit and whisper tenderly, "welcome the new spirit, I open my heart and embrace you with love"

No comments: