Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

wine, candles, friends, and jazz melody

When a bottle of red wine, french fries, biscuits, peanuts, raisins, small candles, nice friends, jazz melody, a warm bricked stylish room, random interesting topics, and jazz melody meet together suddenly tiring and cold day was melting. For me today, those are enough. Enough to me and to melt frozen heart, break boundaries between new people and sweep away all doubts and fears about the near future.. aka deadline.

One of my greatest people I know came to the apartment since I invited him to come and also I invited my room mate to join the light talk party in an empty bedroom, which is supposed to be a living room. I do not know how to formulate a good ambiance to have a nice feeling, but today it was really there, naturally be there somehow.

Talking about sports we did, we do, how do we like it, debating about countries, religions, war, peace, invention, imagining an ideal job, from working in a restaurant in the shore side, cooking and running a restaurant, or maybe achieving big stuff to become important person, criticizing presidents, leaders, even ourselves as selfish human beings, root of all problem in the world, rating the movies and making comments for any kind of movie we like, until imagining new innovation with digitizing and materializing...

I wonder if there are really people who are so nice like today to discuss anything that open our mind to new things in life and also our feelings...

It was a rare moment, simple but sophisticated, many strong propositions with humble attitude. I was a really great evening and I really miss to have a day with you two again. Thank you to make my day.

No comments: