Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

WAIT for NothinG!

I just woke up at 7.30 and oawhh.. so heavy to open my eyes, got down from bed, grabbed towel and took shower.. brrrhh... Finally I just ate a slice of bread with butter then went to campus for my appointment at 8.30. I just wait for my lecture because he said to meet him today at 8.30. So hard to move and open my eyes then I just sat on the couch in the corner, WAIT.... WAIT... 2 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes then I lied on the couch.. I felt sleep with my THICK TEXT BOOK as my "LOVELY" pillow. (lovely to change "HARD") This pillow made my ear feelin' "under preassure" between the pillow and my head. Then my friend came and asked the same lecturer.. He didn't came yet, It's already 9.40 SO SHIT! I almost wait and sleep for one hour. GOD DAMMIT! What ever.. TODAY really NOT COMFORTABLE. I came home at 12.30 and there are few people fix the floor at the 3rd floor... SO NOISSSYYYY... I CAN'T GET REST!!!! I need rest! I need rest!

5 comments:

Ali said...

I was thinking, being busy with all these things, how will we feel when we're change "our status" to be an "@ alumni"...

hmmm....

with smile,
ali

Unknown said...

Yeah, Ali... That's we (me & david) discuss yesterday. We should start to balance our life. huahuauha... And We just start to argue each other about what we want to do to make it balance.

yatakuyakuya said...

hi Aidy....

Perhaps u could try to buy a Fish like I did recently instead taking care of ur dog's... and bought tons of ICE CREAM with some old friends that u didnt meet for a long time

heheh add smthin new to your daily activities/ur life....hehehhehehe

cheers

Unknown said...

By the way, MY DOG has already had their own world. haha... (it means I never take care of them.. SO CRUEL!!!) hahaha.... Yeah I should buy really giant fish. Shark or Whale?? what do you think??

hhhmmm.. I think Shark is not fish.. it's mamal. It can be my dog friend's because they are mamal too.

So COOL! I'll go to pet shop tommorow to find new pet.

But I think A BEAR OR RHINO also challenging....


hmmm... CONFUSE!

Unknown said...

Oh sorry. I was wrong... WHALE is a mamal not SHARK!! SHARK is amphibi!