Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

STRUGGLE!!!!

For many days (around 10 days) I struggle with works that should be conquer in front of computer (there are no other way for these work) RESEARCH, BOOKLET, PLAN TOOLKIT, Transition preparation, I felt my soul has been trapped in this 12 inches monitor and 3x4 meter square (my bedroom and also "office" for me). Even I just met and talked with 4 people yesterday. Less communication, less interaction. BEING TECHNOLOGY AND ACADEMIC VICTIM. How could this happened to me?? (That's my first FLASH in my HEAD).
The last two days, Ali & david support me by posting their comment. Thank's a lot. Last night I chat with Allen about my life, her life. She said my lifestyle is so bored. Yeah.. I admitted, in the moment I felt so tired and just wanna pass that day with go to sleep, but I decide to find other poeple to talk and just sit next to other people for the rest of my day. I think think and think about "CHALLENGE" that I face these days really tough; the level of bored has been increased and accumulated..
Today I saw my self back to my laptop, face this screen again, start to check and review my research, yeah a lot of PRESSURE. I just remember one thing that always I keep in my heart "PRESSURE WILL GIVE PEOPLE HIGH LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT". I just believe I will STILL STAND in any kind of situation. I WILL CONQUER IT!!
I believe, I promise to myself this year I will start to explore the world and begin my journey, then I should have full of passion to end current works.

I WILL BEGIN, DO and END this with full of PASSION!


One Step Ahead to Striving for Excellence!

No comments: