Pages

Monday, January 15, 2007

KAOSHIUNG: My friends' Lovely Home Town

When I search picture in google about KAOSHIUNG. Just want to know what it's look like.. Waoo. It's beautiful! I never imagine before. Just remember when Jenny and Allen arguing about KAOSHIUNG. It's a funny discussion when they act and show me why people from Taipei and Kaoshiung completely different and different opinion about KAOSHIUNG from local people and people from Taipei live in KAOSHIUNG! From all argument I just see this city as romantic city with slow rythm of life, good scenary and mix between traditional & modern way of thinking and attitude. IT'S GREAT FOR LIVING!
Since a month ago I stayed tune in my desktop for my work that can be done without computer, I just chat almost every night with friends from Taiwan (sorry to Allen & BIG FEET to bother you hehe...) because there's nobody online after 12 at midnight and I tried to relieve a moment in the middle of my "VIRTUAL" work, share feelin' and daily life. Yeah honestly I want to go there but still not sure. I really want to know what happened in other country living. It's interesting and amusing!
I talked to Emily last night, she really had good friendship with one of her friend and she is in Taipei right now just for say good bye to her friend in the airport. SO SWEET! haha.. I just tell her I really hope have like one like that in my life and I can't find one until now. (NOT SO DEEP LIKE THAT I MEAN!) And I told her, as the only child, I feel so lonely sometime and I also always stay together with my parent with my own future goals. I have committed to it until this minutes and many of things that I sacrificed to achieve my dream.
Thank's to Emily she said want to be my MSN sister hahaha... so funny! Another VIRTUAL thing that we can create. I really appriciate it.
Anyway I really want to experience to WALK BESIDE THIS RIVER WITH MY FRIEND and keep in silence, just like one of Taiwan Friend said in her blog. It's interesting...

HOPE I CAN EXPLORE THE CITY AND KNOW What's COUNTRY SIDE live from Allen version.

No comments: