Pages

Monday, January 15, 2007

FUTURE GOAL! Change agent!

I just wondering what I can do with uncomfortable situation that I feel with my country. I'm change agent.What should I do? I must do something.
Last night I was wondering before I slept about 15 minutes, remind again what is my future goals, my dream that I shared with my VPs. So great moment at that time we shared our dream. Vita really confuse what she want to be and she just said want to build carreer in entertainment industry or Bank Indonesia. Imed really want to be UNILEVER CEO, Rista really want to work in Bank Indonesia (or being house wife with Mr. B? Still don't know), also Wiena really want to be Bank Indonesia Deputi, David really want to be world leader and stay in Russia, Siska she said still confuse than she also want to work in Bank Indonesia, Willi also. Then I said I really want to be minister of trade and industry... I just smile on my bed and yeah it's possible. What I must to do just persistent with my goal. It's tough to said that now. What I'm facing right now, put a lot of pressure and make me "A LITTLE" bit stress. I should re-energize myself with high level of spirit and I less interact with people physically. I'm trying to find the way to be internally motivated again and again. Now my work has been finished 70% and still 30% must be completed less than a week. With sitting in front of my desktop everyday, every hours, Can you imagine what kind of feeling that you will have. (Burning head, tired eyes, stiff body, even I feel my cheek stiff also, leg muscle decreasing, unbalance when stand up). Yeah, I believe this challenging situation, what I sacrifice in my life won't be fruitless.

I recall my dream and I believe in my heart it will happened to me, with my commitment and consistency. MY DREAM COME TRUE clearer, clearer.. when I recall back every time in my life.

YA. I'm going to that way and I will give my POSITIVE contribution for my country!
AIESEC International said Everyday start today! I prefer ANYTIME start NOW!

I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!

No comments: