Pages

Monday, January 08, 2007

FOUND My PARKING TICKET

after I lost it and paid for it about $1.2 because I lost it, then I just found it in the hidden part of my BAG! Dammit, I should learning to find until I get detailed. Hmm.. SO SAD! But by the way.. today I also invite ASISSTANT team members to come for final recapitulation but just 2 people came! fufuf... then I should arrange again the meeting tommorow and I like before work alone. Hmm... It's kindda different work with AIESECers and non AIESECers. Terrible! Today is just 20 days to my final research deadline I just wrote one paragraph haha.. I think I should write at least 8 page to make it finish in 20 days. For MCP booklet there are still 22 questions to go and they are quite challenging, also want to make really good national and local plan structure to make it better.. Come on Aidy YOU CAN!

No comments: