Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Good bye CUM LAUDE!

Since I struggle hard to get first honor in my university I have great passion to finish it because I know I will get other achievement. Today I know that I can't get it because my council is in the new semester that make me registered more than 4,5 years in campus and I can't get this. Anyway I really sad but I will keep struggle hard to finish it. I also will put more energy for the election in 31st January 2007. I don't know what will happened next. What I know now is doing the best in every part of mylife.
GOD HELP MY WAY!

3 comments:

davidsusandi said...

HI aidy,,
Jangan sedih man..!
walau lo lakuin lebih daripada gelar cumlaude itu sendiri,
Jujur...gw kagum ma LO...Lo hebat banget man..!!
Semangyat!

Ali said...

Hey Aidy,

I agree with what David said, what you have been doing is worth more than the status :)

If I may, let me recommend you to watch a movie that is related to your post, because movie is something that I know I'm good at :)
Watch a movie called "With Honors".
Here's the link to the movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111732/

I promise you're gonna like it ;)

with smile,
ali

Unknown said...

Oww... I thank's to you guys, you make me cheers again rather than cheers myself. hahaa...

Because of this I really want to concentrate more to conquer all challenge in AIESEC better and better.

My purpose to get THE STATUS is just to show to the people, AIESEC is not a barrier for me to be the best in everything that I was doing with AIESEC.

But anyway the distraction is from my "LOVELY" campus itself. It called "ADMINISTRATION BERAUCRACY" and "UNTRANSPARENCY". That's why I love AIESEC so much, coz nothing SUCKS like these... ME MAKE A CHANGE!

YEAH!