Pages

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

HEART ATTACK!

I have two times heart attack TODAY!

FIRST HEART ATTACK
Since I dare Allen and myself to study and work more until dawn, I woke up with really slow and shallow heart beat. Arggh... so tortured. I decided to drink a glass of coffee, very good taste of carrebian nut coffee. I didn't late for my class even I entered wrong class, because they hadn't finished the morning class, I just entered and went out after I know I was wrong. In the class my heart beated so terribly without support from other organ so It felt hurt. Oww.. dammit! That's the first attack!
SECOND HEART ATTACK
I just came home at 9.30 pm after finished teach in my campus then I just heard the radio on my car. It was about match lovers topics, I just realized I have nobody right now. I'm SINGLE TERRIBLY BUSY WOMAN! Oh my GOD. Then my heart has been attacked again this time.. fufufu... hiks.. SO SAD!

No comments: