Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Teach and being

Yeah today 20 students came to my class and hmm.. not so passionate about delivering since I felt tired today coz' I chat with Wina for 1 hour in phone last midnight and we have little intense discussion. Now I'm sitting in front my laptop, feel my stomach bit ache and have several things to do this evening. Tommorow EB will say the truth to all newbies about our LC condition and progress report for accountibility and transparency to all members. Yeah we don't want to hurt any people feelin' and make the motivation down but we will try the best for that! So let's see.. what next will be happened?

2 comments:

Ali said...

All the best dear for the meeting dear..
Say hi to everyone there...
UP ROCKZZZ..!!!

with smile,
ali

Unknown said...

Thank's Ali. Hey I felt so sad when I should tell LC UP has been disbanded since feb 2006. OW... HURT! but at the last they must know. Somebody argued about the meeting. "it's so heavy material", then I said "It's better too heavy now rather than dissapointed later".
SOORY, SORRY, SSORY. Hiks.