Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Conversation with Noach.. my mentee


hmm.. Noach, really GREAT if you r reading books to find out more about our purpose in life. I am reading 8th habit now. 7 habits or 8th habit, Yup sama-sama butuh perenungan ngga bisa sekaligus dibaca kaya baca novel... then you said what we must do if we face ironic world. In one hand we have tense to help other people, give impact, positive impact of course, but other people expect we DO their work, not help them.

Yeah.. it's hard for us.

Pertanyaannya tricky but it's good for me also to learn more about life.

Selama ini gw mencari arti dan tujuan hidup gw, gw juga selalu bingung kalo diminta bantuan untuk contekan, mengerjakan soal orang lain dll. Yup I experience that a LOT LOT TIME!

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??? BEING LCP HELP ME A LOT TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTION IN MY HEAD, INCLUDING THIS ONE!

What did I do? Gw ngga pernah menghindar kalo memang orang lain mencontek kerjaan kita, kalo gw diminta dengan sangat untuk MEMBERIKAN contekan, gw akhirnya juga berikan. Kalo dibilang bertentangan dengan nilai agama, YEAP of course, no DOUBT. But people as human has their own choice. MY CHOICE, YOUR CHOICE. We can't decide other people will and what they wanna do. But we should know one thing, THE POSITIVE IMPACT isn't short cut and Indeed it's A PREETY LONG PROCESS (as long as our life)

Me of course, I show other people by trying to make melody in my work, as persistent as I can do, because LIFE is our way to PROVE what is wrong and what is right. As long we are persistent in right path to always give the real positive impact,GOD NEVER CLOSE HIS EYES and someday people also will know where they are standing. Where are we standing now, just yourself can find out.

FIND OUT OUR PATH NOW!

HONESTLY I have never perceived so clearly If I didn't take this position.

At the end, it still remain question in my head, the question is "I don't know, why?"

No comments: