Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bala-bala in Jakarta

Pancake or Bala-bala?? I will choose Bala-bala for describing Natcon II, it's really make my head on ache. Not only my head, but also my heart, my soul, and also my knee (because I felt down). So shit, but I got the biggest learning point in my life, biggest opportunity in my life to experience Greenwich conference interview and free ielts test in British council Jakarta. It's amazing! Happened once in my life and I got enormous learning in my life. I met Mia Annisa as team leader for Greenwich Conference selection (So cool!) I really miss her since we met in Bangladesh at APXLDS 2005. (long time no see) But after no sleep at the first two days because of sometin' mess! But finally it's finish and finished beautifully. I really thank's to DAVID and IMED. Thank's to David because of your ANGER and your bad emotion develop me more to learn one thing in this life called "PATIENT" and thanks to Imed for your LATENESS to woke up at the conference (You woke up at 1 pm, man!) when I wasn't at venue and gave responsibilities to you, I learn how be PATIENT one more time. Huauauhhaha... so silly but truly, genuinely, honestly These are good learning for you and me to know, people is dynamic, not always improving all the time. Afterall I LEARN that I'm a human.

No comments: