Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

AI Director visit and strange day in Jakarta

For last two days I attended 1 meeting with AI director for Asia Pacific, Ryan. (Oh.. Director yang Aneh!) then I met my friend to pass a book for my beloved lecturer, Then Great SG meeting. Honestly I became great because there was free chinese round table dinner! HUAHUAHA... Mr. Amir seems very very concern about environmental issues, then I realize he's really cool! Charming guy, with low voice but totally ellegant! Then after we finished eat, MC gave souvenir to Ryan and set meeting to pick ryan up at 6 am. Then we went home and it's so tiring day! fiuh...
Then today I went to industrial ministry and jakarta stock exchange, totally I hadn't expected what I feel today. Industrial ministry is horrible then I felt sick about it. There's no proper data, bad nature of work, bad working culture, and so pathetics! DAMN HORRIBLE! I never want to come again to that horrible place. If I come I must be one of change agent to change all bad things there. PROMISE TO MYSELF!

No comments: