Pages

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Global warming and climate change

What we should do about it? When I heard about this problem, direct from Al Gore (But I saw on DVD..) oh ok, that is not important anyway. I really schock! Oh.. my God I just realize, we are just like fish on the kettle and boiled slowly but sure. We as a fish don't know what happened to us and we still enjoy live in the warm water even it's getting hotter and hotter for a long long time. Any people activities in the world impact to this global warming? What we should do, because this is GLOBAL PROBLEM, must be ended with GLOBAL SOLUTION and GLOBAL AWARENESS too. Let's start with our act now. By using electricity efficiently we contribute to reduce the threats, by using gas wisely we increasing hope for our next generation living, by not smoking we save one person and reduce global warming. FOR GOD SAKE, ACT NOW!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sushil yadav, nice to recieve such an inspiring comment. I really apriciate what you gave to me. I enjoy your posting article. Can I add your blog to my list? I really curious about you.