Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Holiday didn't count..

Since I used my holiday for applying free several conferences and do my final project, my life has been screwed up because not enough rest, then I felt terrible. But today Greenwich conference sent me an email that told me, I'm being accepted as one of short list candidates for this lovely Conference in London. Happy. Ya even I don't have big opportunities at least I'm part of it to develop me more. I love mom, who always teach me how to thank what we have and what we got. Thank's Jesus, thank's mom.

My final test so hard, oh my, I'd never thought it before I realized it's so hard. DAMN complicated. But I should give extra power to finish it faster than other people can do. COME ON! My friend finished it (for the same econometric model) in 8 months, I'll finish it just in 4 months! GOD HELP ME! GIMME STRENGTH!

No comments: