Pages

Friday, November 24, 2006

different perspective!

When I'm experiencing the real team work in my life I just realize, I should learn more about leadership. Because LEADERSHIP sense that I has got from home is not perfect. I JUST REALIZE and I SHOULD make change... make change!!! Lately I really respect my believe and I just find that my dad as my role model hasn't changed. He's static because he decided to stop learning. Such a big mistake! Then now I should follow my heart under his regime. Please GOD, I need your help to get out from this hell!

2 comments:

Ali said...

you're not in hell...

just need to find the right angle to see that the picture is actually beautiful...and there's process in finding that angle,and it takes time to find that angle...

empowered by excellence,
smiling ali

Unknown said...

thanks Ali, right now I really enjoy that pain, somebody told me to get excited with pain that we feel. Ohh.. so sweet. Then now I share manything with a lot of people not just my dad. And I can feel this is good to me, because many people can open my perspective wider.