Pages

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Today I really excited because there are two taiwanese confirm that they will come to our local conference and share their passion and their AIESEC spirit. Even exchange in our LC not so good lately and when I has joined AIESEC, I just met 1 trainee in my LC so poor exchange. But at least this LC visit from another country can be followed by great exchange number and the internationalism spirit. I believe with consistent effort and passion we will good not just in people development and information system but in every AIESEC subsystem. Yeah!....

2 comments:

Ali said...

Aidy, how was AMT?

with smile,
ali

Unknown said...

Ali. I don't know what to say. It's to meaningful for me as part of the idea in this event. I can see many people improving personally and as a team.

I was having great experience in AIESEC through this event that I'll never for every single moment in MY LIFE!

we was laughing, thinking, and crying together.

TOO BEAUTIFUL to be explained.

@ly yours,
Aidy