Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2006

All Tat' Jazz - Weekend Redevous!

HI AIESEC! So sweet in the middle of the rain. Aidy, Willie, Siska, Rista, Imed went to all that jazz party. So cool! We saw maliq and d essential, Tompi, and some of jazz musician performed! Such a great moment, even we are not full team but it's great for us after we did many thing in December 2006. Fiuh... Local conference, common induction, pbox director interview, S&L for new comers trainees. Thank's for all EB, you are my beloved collegues and amazing friends for me. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

yatakuyakuya said...

Aidy...Aidy,....you are so SEXY...heheheh "We wanna be LIKE U" I hope your actions and what you did so far INSPIRED people suround you!! :)

Unknown said...

So swceettt Tya. I really inspired by you two. Thanks for becoming CHAIR in UP Local Conference and I hope I can do the best for AIESEC Indonesia and for the whole the world.

Hey Tya. I just remember to that great Local Conference we was crying together and we was laughing together. It is unforgetable moment and I'm glad You was there.