Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

STRANGE MINO

This is MINO chen. The crazy pals from Taiwan. I met her in APXLDS 2005 Bangladesh. Haha.. She always has HER STYLE. I just talk to her few days ago in MSN. After internship in africa, she apply as CC in IPM egypt. So cool!
Surely it's surprise for me. I'll meet her again if I get elected as MCP.

I Just wondering what she look like now and what we experienced it before together in APXLDS 2005 so great. Still stick in my memories she chat with me about global issues when we are in the games. So strange. Everybody play the game and we talked something serious. ahahahah... No wonder you choose Africa as your internship destination. Can't wait to see you and hear your experience there live.

2 comments:

mino said...

hahaha, I even don't know I havr this kinda picture. LMAO!

And I really really believe that you can be selected as the MCP. Just can't wait to see you again. I think I will scream when we meet. :p

Unknown said...

Oh of course we can make promise to our self that we will scream aloud if we meet again.. promise!