Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

At the end of the day...

Hmm... Since I have "short discussion with ma dad, I felt terrible with all I face for one day and unluckily that's my birthday.... owwwhh!! My mom pick me up and get me to my campus since my car has been fixed because I crashed another car last week. Then I walked and took public transportation with other aiesecers. So nice I never felt this XP since my dad gave me car 5 years ago.

Hmm.. I met David at Cisral and we were there for 5 hours until David went away and I still chat with Tatha, Suryo, and Noach. Owww I felt so hungry but nothing there... It was raining a day long and I can't go anywhere except I wanna got wet. Then I pushed myself to go to RR-an to find somebody. No one there... fufufuf.... I just bought a bowl of noddle and just ate there until some of AIESECers came..Oww guys.. I missed you so much!

I went to lembang for AMT venue survey with David, Botak, Imed, Kiwil, and Wina. So sweeecttt.. even we are dizzy because we were wet. auauhauhauha... until we went back and got dinner at ayam penyet. I couldn't eat much. My stomach not so well. Then we go to Imed Kosan for EXTRA preparation. Huaaaa...

This is horrible day. I thought..

At the end of the day, Imed wanna got ride along with me and wina with his motorcycle... oohh.. thank's Imed for this B'day present. We were chating and sharing on his motorcycle. Such a great feelin' and thanks to Ali to share with me until 2 am. hhahahah... so great.. ending! I was being recharge.

No comments: