Pages

Friday, December 29, 2006

WORLD! Get well soon! We need "connection"

Since the world has communication problem because of the earthquake in Taiwan. I always remind the memories with all Taiwanese friends here with my LC's friends. So Great memories to remember because we have a lot of fun. But I just happy because nothing happened to them and they just fine.
The things that I remember with all of these gurls:
1. Kerupuk and coffee
2. They always confuse with "rrrrr"
3. Excited about ugly things (cepot)
4. They always called Henry "lemot"
5. Always called me Harry potter (Hello I'm female!!!)

Yeah.. Just great experience as AIESECers, share fellin' with different people, different culture..

Oh ya Lately Allen (one of the gurls), taught me about how to speak Chinese, since I stopped learn this damn hard language a year ago. Thank's to you and now I can't wait to learn again.

I'll wait until world doesn't have problem with internet connection. Ohh... can't wait TO GREET THE WORLD again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Comment from emily (Taiwan) that she post in my MSN because she told she can't post it here??? strange!
I have changed my blog into English version! Harry Potter is smart and cute!
that's why we called you so
you have added a lot of articles
or that's because I have not been here for a long time... I want to read each one!!but after the AIESEC test
oh now I know what are we in your memory haha
studying book gets me a little crazy~especially when I have a exam pressure...
oh BTW now I don't think Henry is a Lemid~haha (respect! respect!)
I tried to post my reply in your blog~but it can't! it said the HTML is not allowed so let me post here