Pages

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Me and My EB team

When I felt down, they supported me. When I felt happy, they with me. When I struggle hard, they help me. When I lazy to do something, they gave me reason to strive. When I have dream, they remind me all the time. When I felt exhausted, they shared their spirit. When I was doing wrong, they told me the truth. When I felt alone, they were beside me. When I lost direction, they hold my hand. When I distress, they made jokes for me. When I sicked, they encouraged me. We are sharing our life in this moment for one purpose to make better condition and sustainable growth for our beloved LC. I love this team. I love you so much.

2 comments:

yatakuyakuya said...

Although Im not a part of ur team but I can feel the AURA...way to go Dy!!!

keep growing and improving...

Unknown said...

Yeahh.. I'm proud of it.

Tya you also has big impact in my team...

COOL TYA!