Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New year eve.. NEW resolution!

When I start thinking about future, it's really make me delight. I really see bright future for the next year, coz' I'll do a lot of challenges. Yeah A LOT! Next year I'll step the new land, meet new friends, build my network, face a lot of troubles that me make stronger. I'm preparing for it. Just right now I did my routine task and I will ended soon. I will take opportunity that I really like.

Resolution for 2007. I'll find step to begin my journey OUT THERE!

THIS YEAR I passed many things in my life, I felt that I'm nothing, I was learning I have something in me, I was struggling to be something for many people:

2006 journey:
I knew one of my friend was pregnant and got abortion
I applied as AIESEC National team
I got Sampoerna Indonesia Best Student 2006 and threw it!
I experienced as facilitators in National Planning Meeting
I got my mentor (Great mentor - Ali)
I finished my first research (final project) with conference at the same time
I finished my study in my first university
I was teaching my first class in the university
I felt as good leader at a time and also bad leader at other time
I joined national competition held by british council and got big 10
I took decision to be Local Committee President
I felt, I have family since I was born (thank's my EB team)
I experienced marketing in Jakarta
My car was crashed once because I was too tired
I got scholarship from my campus without any effort!
I met 4 new friends from other countries
I met artist in my LC event
I was crying with my LC members
I bought a webcam
I felt stressed with my UNCLEAR tasks!
and the last..

I felt I should have more and more challenging journey next year....

2 comments:

Ali said...

.....and being your mentor has been one of the biggest learning for me as well Aidy..and I thank you for that...

have a fantastic life,Aidy.

with warm smile,
ali

Unknown said...

Yeah fantastic also has you as a mentor. From many conversation with you I felt you build my perspective toward this life and what we called AIESEC XP!