Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

"When leaders share their feelings"

I took a trip to Jakarta at 8 in the morning. I expected to meet several LCP from other LC and also my MCP who invited me the day before yesterday to come to Jakarta. I just surprise today I took X-trans travel and I just the only passenger! Oh my God! then I arrived at 9.25. Fiuh it's so early because along the street is so empty, maybe because everybody has already out from the city for holiday. I just arrive at plaza Semanggi (P'langi) and I just windows shopping even the windows haven't opened yet. It's still dark, I just bought some dougnouts and sat on J.CO until Grace and Diah arrived! Then Edja, Guran, and two LC UB' EBs came at 11.

We moved to food court for electricity plugs, then we start to share our LC' problems, I can't imagine before that LC's problems are so complicated! Hohoho... It's so pressing our mind, our feeling also burst! Hohoho...

And after this long conversation, I just can say, "LCPs,MCP be patient, we are not alone, we are the greatest people who can conquer the world!"

Also I hope LC UB and LC UI problems (about visa application for Yusuf) can be solved as soon as possible. As person who hear it directly from two LCPs who really responsible with this is really stress, I can't imagine if I'm on your position guys. It's so challenging!

"Most people who succeed in the face of seemingly impossible conditions are people who simply don't know how to quit."

-Robert Schuller-

No comments: