Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Grateful

Ohh.. dizzy dizzy dizzy I slept at 6 in the morning and woke up at 3 p.m such as a horrible living! I should repair it and make it normal again, but last night thanks to Wisnu, he remind me valuable things were happened on me so I should thanks to GOD. I have any kind of these responsibilities in my hand right now. I have done them so well until now and should do it better and better. Being Local Committee President, Teaching Asisstant Coordinator, and still work on my research really huge responsibilities on my hand. I just realize it GOD help me more than I expected.
Then I realize I should thank's to these great women, Wulan, Ninda, and Feny. Your work and dedication are amazing! I just realize when Feny worked hard for many trainings "alone", Wulan also must handled many administration and finance thing, and Ninda was being 5-6 SN managers. It's so crazy! After 5 months I did something in AIESEC and within AIESEC anyway I never got exhausted to always remind people, what I have been done it's simply work and they also should challenge them self to improve their capacity. Day by day I live with my friends, David, Imed, Wina, Rista, Vita, Siska, and Willi. I love work with all of you guys. Guys I told you more and more about leadership, struggling, reach your vision and how to be excellent people in your daily life. But you all also thaught me one thing valuable. "CONNECTION"!

No comments: