Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Owww.. shit I my dream last night is strange, maybe it was happened because my bed sheath. I feel I should change my bed sheath so smelly iugh!! And sorry GOD lately I didn't pray before I slept. Thank's again to my mom who always remember me to pray before I slept.

I was surprised because today, I just start my activities and my phone rang many times. Oghh.. damn I don't preety like it!! Didn't go for lectures of course, today is the first day I realize, I should go for master degree lecture and I didn't go for it. SHIT THING HAPPENED when we don't like it and we should do IT! So good bye master degree, I really don't care!
I went to Imed dorm with Muti and we did task force card for newbies, hey Imed gave my T-Shirt with TAG, "ING BALI AKEH ASU" owww I love it!! THANK's Lovely Imed! I'll use it soon!

No comments: