Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Candy-candy! OShin passed to me this Anime-Series. Such a long time ago... (back to 90th) Aghh, my life is such a lame, just because this crap I just slept 2 hours before we felt new EXPERIENCE at funeral.
Today Me and David went to Tya'house. So sad, Tya' dad was passed away and we follow until its burried. Hey David did you realize that we again talk about AIESEC at horrible place! IT FUNERAL GOD DAMN IT!! But I believe we won't loss its MEANING! Come ON David believe me, APXLDS is better for YOU as an EB and LCP candidate than NDLS SG. Even it's more expensive there will a way. YA! There will be a way! I Believe!

1 comment:

davidsusandi said...

whhwhwwh...
your advice it's good.
I will consider about that. But I have some mission why i want to join NLDS sipo.

mmm...I want join APXLDS. But so many consideration about that and if possible I will join it.

Let's go AIDY for MCP!!!