Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Furry friend of mine


29 November is a good day remember, sweet, trove, and full of enchantment. following my present on this day, my best friend was born in exactly the same day. The major difference is she has many freckles and I don't, but we have pretty similar attitude, behavior, hobbies, and identity in general such as...
She is a female, me too
She is pretty, me too
She is Sagittarius, me too
She has uncontrolled behavior when there's good food on the table, me too
She is getting happy if there's any family members come back home, me too
She is lazy freak on the bed, me too
She barks and bites when gets angry, me too (careful..)
She spoiled sometimes, me too
She is pup in the toilet, me too
She likes pickles, fruits, and other vegetables, me too
She gets sick sometimes, me too
She is scratch herself when itchy, me too
She is lonely sometimes, me too
She is going to salon for manicure pedicure, me too
She jealous with other friends, me too
She loves watching movie, me too
She loves math, me too?
She is furry, me too!!$%^&*

I am so happy to have her besides me all the time, slept in the corner of under my bed. Oh Bonnie my furry friend.

No comments: