Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

City of love, courtesy, and leisure

The biggest and the massive celebration of Ied, one of sacred and unique tradition of Islam has reached its way. Everybody whose attached to this event and all people who urgently need holiday get in a rush, packed, stored all the present for family and beloved friends, and stand in the long line for bus ticket, with the only vision, to reach home, to hug the relative, to relax, eventually to celebrate a big day. Fortunately I have clustered as one of people who pulled by the stream and the intension to feel a catharsis can not be hold anymore. Grabbed my books and wait in the long line of traffic to come back home.
Dangling in the uncomfortable situation at the middle of minivan bus, with the back of the chair oscillating constantly, I ignore the fact it was disturbing the passenger on my back. It can't be helped at all and the constant movement make me feel asleep and finally the unconsciousness peeped and I lost my world.
Just right before arrived at the terminal, I set all clear to my dad so he could pick me up and yes finally I arrived in Bandung, my lovely home town with cool humid air, soft wind flow and touch the skin gently, with usual narrow street and all trees in the pavement along the street, with the slower movement of people was walking, and with many punk style and dandy style street seller were waiting customers to approach them. Yes this is the city of love, courtesy, and leisure.
Can't wait to spend the entire holiday in this beautiful environment.




No comments: