Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Discovery from the Realm of Life

Today is just perfect to share the treasure of my life. It has been a long time since I sat and wrote something down in this small box to share thought with this world. Moving on eloquently without any halt even for a second, the world is still as astound as it is 2000, 3000, 4000 years, you name it. For me, the last three months has become a giant pit stop from all activities under name "change the world", "do something different", "make a change", "all good words to do". Even tough I planned to do things like that, for sure damn not easy.
The realm of my life was shaken and I feel challenged but in the other hand I feel jabbered by too many uncertain things, such as series of interviews from some companies, from which I had never even thought about before, Brazil, China, India, Germany. Gee... life it's so vibrant these days. More than that, 1000 tests in front of me, everyday the test keep test me and I test my patient to just sit and do it. Hrrgghhh... I don't know when it will end. One day for sure. I hope that day, I still have patient resource for the rest of my life.
Besides all these things, I discover life better and better, explore relationship with family. All of them are getting better. The more I spend my time with them virtually and physically, I can feel how my family love me, my dog love me, and how I love 'em. It is just splendid. They always be there in my misery, in my rage, and in my zest.
I wish life doesn't fly too fast to make them gone and disappeared from my sight or crawl too slow until I just get bored by even glancing on them. Today is just perfect, the rhythm, the nuance, the weather, and the love from people I live with. More over, I know what I am heading for, I know what I want, I am waiting for it, I feel free, but restrained and firmed by the fact that I am being loved and I loved the people beside me, the place, the surrounding, and the world. It is still super ok because we are moving together hand by hand with.










No comments: