Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

AP GN Premeeting

I just came to one of university in Cairo. That was a place for GN premeeting and it's good place. NICE! I was confuse with many things. 2 years ago I joined APXLDS 2005 as new members and BOOM... I came again as MCP in another international conggress. It just big stone hit my head and be unconcious later, woke up then realized I was in Egypt and face a lot of foreigner...

Then the premeeting start with roll call then I started with record all I heard and I tried to captured all the things that I can understand. In this premeeting we was developing the plan for AIESEC in Asia Pacific Region start with indentified our problems, then our weakness as Growth Network. Ryan led us step by step to come up with great great OUTPUT to be brought to APXLDS 2007. I really saw the process to make the big things come true and impact ASIA!!!

I can't believe I was part of it. I try to convience myself that I was there! GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Then CC team also great! They always provided meals 5 times a day. Mostly in Egyptian food and tasted so strange in the beginning but it's OK. One of the food is this one. Until now I still remember the taste of it. STRANGE FOOD! there are rice, pasta, noddles, meat, and carrot! Oily!

For 2 days I can't stand with the weather because it was too cold for me and I was not feel well. I got cold. I just convience with me that I was strong and my sickness wasn't my focus. I should focus on my job! Just record record record as Damy said...

To be continued to the conference site...


No comments: