Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

IPM conference... leaders' dream

Conference in AIESEC has never less than energy that I have, thus it give me strength and learn how to struggle"

What I believe in AIESEC, I see. What I see in AIESEC, I believe.

...really wonderful experience and I never regret I came to Egypt and see it. It can't be touched, it can't be imagined, it can't be replaced, it can't be forgotten.

That's IPM all about. It just can be experienced by ourself.

The passion, the patient, the intellegence, the respect, the inspiration, the leadership, the friendship, the unity, the dignity, the dedication, the sustainability, the power, the ambition, the power, the loyalty, the truth, the victory, the gentleness, the wisdom, the consciousness, the simplicity, the complexity, the resoluteness, the smartness, the fairness, the diversity, the commitment, the persistence...


What I believe, I saw... What I saw, I believe...

I didn't get what I had expected, I got more than my expectation. Unbelievable.

EXPERIENCING ONE AIESEC!