Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

IPM 2007 - day 0

I just accomplished one of my resolution in this year. The journey that I dream of just start. It's really beautiful until I sat here in the middle of hotel cafe, Palmera Beach Resort, Red Sea, Egypt. 10 days ago, I came here without any expectation about what I will face. I went up from Bandung to Jakarta, was waitin for 6 hours in Cengkareng airport just because my parent told me to take travel bus from Bandung that just have the lattest at 4 p.m and my flight took off at 2.45 a.m. Time was running so sloww.... but it's OK. It's part of the journey. Then when I took off I planned to sleep but I couldn't, I don't know why... and The interesting part is when I looked through the plane' window about how beautiful the dessert is... Then I transited in Colombo for one hour then I just slept in the plane, many people came in, mostly srilankan people. I arrived in Kuwait quite early and woohh.. for the first time I felt "COOL SUNSHINE". There's sunshine, but it's freezing. GREAT FEELIN'... Then I was waiting there looked around in duty free shop, took free water, bought internet and calling card, called my dad, "everything gonna be alright", I said to my self. One thing that I amazed, Kuwait people really look nice, handsome guys, beautiful women with long dresses... and they God damn rich. I felt so poor there... even Mc Donald breakfast so expensive. Then I arrived in Cairo International Airport. There was something wrong happened to their system and around 1000 people was waiting for their passport. It's so chaotic, they shouted, got angry, and I should wait also for 2 hours until I got my passport back. So damn bad! Then I just went out, there's IPM CC picked delegates up. I just met Mino, Vincent ohhh... miss them so much... It's a great feelin being in Egypt after 30 hours..

3 comments:

ted said...

Great experience Dy! My going abroad experience was not very wonderful as yours. So I want more!

Erica is Rich said...

Hey!

This is Erica from Finland. I just stumbled on to your blog. I will be reading you. You can also go to my blog for sure. I will be back in Asia soon, so beware of a visit.

Erica :)

Unknown said...

Hei erica nice to see you visit my blog! great! So when will you visit Asia???