Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Recaptured! Reloaded! National Conference III Padang!

HIT BANG HIT BANG! Brain: could ya deliver the message to the fingers.. type all memories that I can't keep no more because they are too many and too beautiful. It's too naif if I just keep it bymaself in my tiny cells. Fingers: Glad to receive it... just right know I express all your idea by touching the keypad on Aidy's laptop.


DAY 0
many challenges that UP delegates faced in the day we came to Padang. Our fundraising product is failed and we can't bring it here, Aidy had booked wrong schedule for Tatha tickets, then UP delegates lost 3 mobile phones because we just arrived in Padang, stay in Imam' place and we forgot to lock the door. WHAT KIND OF STUPIDITY!!!! Aidy was preparing her booklet and all girl delegates complaining about Padang weather. HOT HOT HOT!

DAY 1
Huaa.. everybody so happy to meet each others since all AIESEC Indonesia members didn't see each other for 3 months. All delegates separated into funtional meeting, then National Conference opened with great appreciation, then Aidy start to speech for MCP candidacy and start Q&A with no proper preparation. This conference has beautiful togetherness...

Aidy: Wait wait... Narator let me explain by ma self...

Narator: SHOOT!

Aidy: Well, I heard many problems and challenges that make me shocked! Then I got blurry with my election coz' I played two roles as MCP candidate and LCP also... (I should to learn play with 2 roles honestly!!) I just remember all delegates got excited then we just slept 2-3 hours in the first day, but we can woke up still with high passion.

DAY 2
(Aidy Still...) What a day! I failed in the Q&A session then I should start to make it better in the 2nd day. TODAY all session made me realized what really happened with AIESEC Indonesia also what we will face futher if MC VP team get elected. I just remember when all candidates can't enter the plenary room and we were waiting in fundraising corner called "LAPAU ETEK" (Minang language means: AUNTY STORE). In this place I met great, fully passion OC, her name is Mega. Truly Mega inspired me to have marketing spirit and her flexibility made me amaze! hahaha...

DAY 3

I was chatting with many people and getting fun beside all my burden as MCP candidate but truly it help me to engage with the situation also Prepare prepare!!! for 2nd round I should be better now I was trying to encourage many people go for election! But nobody want! Then I just reapply and do my best! I was trying to perform as Aidy then I share who is me from the beginning... where I come from.. from what kind of situation...

DAY 4
OOOHHH... finally all MC team and LCP can gathered as family to talk personally! Make it the best part of this NATIONAL CONFERENCE!!! SO BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE!!! then We are getting late to come to EXTERNAL DINNER coz' we were drowning in the AWKWARD atmosphere! arrrgghh... (Grace, better you hold the stick then we can fundraising in the cross streeT, hahahaha.... JK!)

External dinner make me amaze, coz' AIESEC in Andalas University can show us their powerful external exposure. We can have dinner in Governor house. Cool! All LC sent their representatives to sing a song. We just brought the AIESEC spirit and let world know about our existance and our impact. Huhauhuaha... all people get dressed and so beautiful with traditional gawn and boyz with Batik shirt! HUWEEEE... GORGEOUS!!
When we feel as one of big family and there's a connection between us.. never let it go! feel it, touch it, and keep it!

DAY 5

Ohh... and in the end of the conference so many memories happened until I can't explain it again to the world coz' it's to many! Hmm.. as far I can remember I just hectic all day long for MC VP selection Panel. Edja and Irma as MC VP ER and MC VP F. Cool! Even I hadn't taken a bath for 3 days. ahahah...Can you imagine that! And I well known as people who never take a bath during conference. hahahaah... It's OK as long my job and role can be fulfilled! Yeah! In the end of conference I announced the MC VP position. Edja were elected as MC VP ER and Irma as MC VP Finance. We should celebrate it together by extending the conference for get know each other and set the general expectation!


I LOVE AIESEC INDONESIA BIG FAMILY!!!
BAPISAH BUKANNYA BACARAI!

No comments: