Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

a piece of fraction from reflection time (7th November 2011)

Closing my eyes, I see my life there, as a two-open hand full with lively loose black soil of earth in the middle of savanna, my home country. Life scenes have passed by and remarked on me and on the savanna life. I am the witness and the acquiescent of the great life. From during a dark night with thunderstorm to during a bright full day, I was there and I will be there to give myself.

In specific occasions, the wind blows me to see world and experience the smooth dessert in Africa, the snowy land in winter-China, the humid and challenging Amazon forest in Brazil. Along with the time I were seeing and experiencing them, I saw my past, my present, and my future emerged; more importantly, I have seen my life and my future evidently.

(a day in my "penitentiary", which makes me stronger and stronger)

No comments: