Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Garden and Melody!

There are 2 presents as my treasure in my birthday. (1) the flowers garden and (2) the melody. Both of them still remain clear in my head! very clear and I even can feel the smell of the garden.

Since I applied for Wagner school and I need to pick one of the pictures to make an essay. I picked dandelion flower picture and since that day, I lovveeeeee dandelion. Why? Because it so represents me. WILD, SIMPLE, CUTE and WHITE. :) Don't you think?

The other present is a melody from my friend that night still echoing in my ears.
BONITA!!!!
Muito feliz!!! Sing it!



English:
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday, happy birthday
happy birthday to you.
Indonesian:
Slamat ulang tahun
Slamat ulang tahun
Slamat ulang tahun dear Aidy
Slamat ulang tahun
Afrikaan:
Veels geluk liewe maatjie
Omdat jy verjaar
Mag die Here jou sen
En nog baie jare spaar!
Portuguese:
Parabéns pra você
Nesta data querida
Muitas felicidades
Muitos anos de vida!
Chinese:
祝你生日快乐,(zhu ni sheng ri kuai le)
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐。

Japanese:
haapi baasudee tsuu yuu haapi baasudee tsuu yuu.

I Will remember the most beautiful melody for my birthday. BAGOESSS Banget!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for MC AIESEC South Africa to prepare the cake.


No comments: