Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Who am I? Butterfly or Caterpillar?

Once upon a time, there is a "caterpillar's mom alias butterfly" gave a birth of thousand baby caterpillar eggs in one of medium sunkist tree. Unfortunately mom flew away after gave birth because she was overwhelmed with the wings that she has.

After a while, the thousand of baby caterpillar eggs broke and they were spreading as caterpillar. From thousand of baby caterpillars, there is one caterpillar, her name is Molly 1000. She has 999 brothers and sisters. They grew together in a medium sunkist tree.

Since she was born, Molly 1 until Molly 999 always say that she is very tiny and small, and because all 999 siblings said so, she thinks that way. She always walk down very slow and eat dead leaves. She feel underachieve rather than all 999 siblings who always find better leave to eat.

One day she decided to leave the sunkist tree and live in other tree to avoid all her siblings because she feel ashame and can not compete with all her siblings. She was staying there for months alone, did her metamorphosis process there and still there for months there.

One day, when she was eating a leaf from the tree where she was staying, she met a lady bug with black spot in her red wings who always visit the tree in the morning. The lady bug feel confuse with Molly 1000 and they she asked, "I just confuse, do you stay here everyday?" Molly 1000 said, "Yes I'm staying here almost 5 months, I can't stand live with all my brothers and sisters, they said that I'm slow catterpillar and I feel so heavy with my own body and I realize that I'm really slow so I'm staying here far a way from them"

The lady bug, feel so shock and asked again, "Hmm... Molly 1000, do you know that since I met you three months ago in this tree you are not caterpillar? , As far as I remember I met you as butterfly, maybe you think you are caterpillar, that's why you should carried your wings as burden" You are beautiful Molly 1000 and you are here to make a world even more wonderful why you must think that way? USE YOUR WINGS and BE THE BEAUTY of the WORLD, don't stay here and think all things bad.

No comments: