Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The impact that I want

Today I just come to Malaysia and accidentally I came earlier to this country because I bought the ticket too soon than it should be. on the way from LCC-T to KL central, I just think about what I want in this life and what can I do after this AIESEC life (because I think It will get harder and harder to just leave it like that) hhhmmm... I tell many people to have big impact in this life but the following question is HOW?

In AIESEC, maybe we can give that impact because of the structure and the network allowing us to reach that, but in the reality everything should be started from zero. I really want something happen in my life, like it's happened in AIESEC.
I see my country situation is getting worse, especially the political situation that gave tremendous impact to economy, politics, and community. I feel so hurt when I saw what happen in my country I wanna do something for it. In reality the very intelligent young people and smart people are leaving the country because the country is not supporting them with proper living. It's so sad.
I just wonder if I started to call Indonesian people who had been developed and working abroad, to come back and give something to build the country from the very good way maybe in political maybe it's not but we will find the best way to lead this country to excellent because it deserve it.
I believe somehow there will be a way for this... to build again the country that has been left behind...

This is the time to start calling myself and calling the others that..


INDONESIA is beckoning the best people to come back...

No comments: