Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

HERO

...It's a long road When you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand For you to hold
You can find love If you search within yourself
And the emptiness you felt Will disappear

And then a hero comes along with the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside and you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you...

HERO - Mariah Carey

Just few days gather again with all family in Asia Pacific, Kuala Lumpur this time has different feeling for me to keep me want to stay there and so many great story with great person that I know...
Thank for Sharon to share your ideas doing reterm
Thank for Rina to keep in touch and gimme motivation
Thank for JN to keep smile and lift me up
Thank for Shirley to listen about what we say...
Thank for Ap to keep support each other
Thank for James to share and laugh together
Thank for Tya to share me the flower and show me KL
Thank for Ivelyn to explain me about how come China can have 3 months member become LCP
Thank for Ivy to keep in sarcastic and funn hahahah
Thank for Sandy to show me how AIESEC Malaysia works
Thank for Sam for great partnership that truly amazing motivation for us to keep moving..
Thank for Janna to open opportunity for being my mentor
Thank for Rie for sharing how challenging being expansion cordinator
Thank for your hand Tim when I felt down after just 1 shot of Champange
Thank for Akira for always smile
Thank for Ariff, you are such great OCP
Thank for Nick for your party and a nice house to stay over night
Thank for Indonesia delegates who always searching for partnership and promote Indonesia so hard
Thank for everybody.

you all are my true HEROES.

No comments: