Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

WISDOM of BELIEVERS

The rain dropped, all friends or I can say colleagues were gone home, MC planning just over. I was experiencing new life in the capital city where the rush never stopped, the warm wind blows with thick dust, where everything is here, you can find anything you want in the center of 20 million populations (I believe you can guess what kindda civilization it is).

Tonight, I just saw fear factor in a cable TV channel, yup I can describe, Jakarta pretty close like bugs in the jar are ready eaten by the fear factor contestant, so packed, full, smelly and “yummy”. For true I live there with all other living creatures. This is third day I spent all day long “alone” in the middle of busy environment anyway Thank GOD, He blessed me so I got a narrow health space for my living with world wide desk where I can open my desktop and find the balloon in the desktop said “YOU ARE CONNECTED” then suddenly my MSN automatically sign in for me and many time people who know me say hello or maybe a long time ago friend just found me and we were happy together to share our current live story. I just found out many of my friends already got married, lovely.

Many conversations passed and by, many virtual works that I did and fresh from the oven, finished.

These two days I’m thinking about my future. I’m dreaming big, huge, gigantism, or what ever the word is to describe that my dream bigger than my willingness to sleep again in the morning rather than wake up for jogging or doing sports. This thinking rots my brain, IT’s nothing wrong with dreaming, the doubt is about BELIEVING the dream.

“The most beautiful moment, when you ask and you get the truly answer”, like one of best friend and colleague said to me when I answered her question about how’s relationship in this world works, I answered her with some sentences, and “bang”, then her question died at the moment, It’s happened to me; got the answer for the doubtness is a gift.

Pray and personal reflection truly powerful to get what it called gift and get that strength back.

The wisdom is what some people looking for in their living time. It’s not for old people who are waiting to die, it’s for young people, and it’s about passion, about love, about life.

The true of wisdom can answer million of questions in mind and it brings peace without fear. It flows from us spread to the community, to the world.

The center of wisdom can be found through “RESPECT” which mean humble, or I can say die as individual. Tonight this hundreds of words flew away from a girl, who think she is “dying” now at dawn and should wake up with the spirit of ~DREAM BIG, AIM HIGH~; with no doubt I will back to my lovely home town, Bandung, with smile.

(Aidy is going to sleep right now… 6th June late at night or you can say 7th June morning)

No comments: