Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2007

More than a winner

... These I have started to think to be a winner and I believe people is born to be more than a winner. Winning is about determination, willingness to pay, and sacrificing. I found the fact, these are what I got from house of life, freedom, and peace. These are real and my passion to be and share during the time I'm becoming...

We are winner and we believe...
  1. Work harder is a grace
  2. Determination is what we believe
  3. Perfect is near and real
  4. Passion & positive obsession are in us
    • Passion conquer the physical barrier
    • Passion conquer the mental barrier
  5. The process teach us about winning and loosing. We are loosing and back to the arena with smile
  6. Nothing is impossible
  7. We see beyond things
  8. We envision and believe
  9. We start from small
  10. We are being grateful with what we got
And what make us become more than a winner.. We were won, we are winning, we will win, and we are helping people to win more than what we can be!


2 comments:

Ali said...

Knock knock...

apa kabar dirimu?

daku dah mau pulangggg..lagi nunggu garing di airport di abu dhabi...buka2 blog lo dan Tya :))

can't wait to see you soon..!!!

with smile,
ali

Unknown said...

see ya in Jakarta Ali...

I missssssssssssss you!