Pages

Monday, March 05, 2012

spectrum of life

Aurora borealis, one of the greatest magical natural events that I want to see with my own eyes. It is so alive and magical.... hypnotising me. It can happen because the earth and its sky consists of trillions particles, which are uncountable. Amazingly, when the opposites particles met and collide in certain period of the year, they create moving lights, as they are dancing. As the earth, inside of you and me consists of the same particles, which are alive and actively work in the same principle. As we wonder in some occasions in our life, these particles will show the magical dance. Just wait see and keep believing it will come.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love is life.
TestKiller
CertKiller
Exam Questions
Test Papers
Exam Dumps

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is terribly mercenary of me but... it's all in the name of friendship!

I've made a birthday gift blog for a friend of mine and I am hoping you, or your readers, might want to stop by to make it special. Of course, If you would rather not, I perfectly understand.

If, on the other hand, you're interested - I would very much welcome you at:

http://bestexoticmarigoldhotel.blogspot.in/

Thank you so much - and please pardon the crassness of the whole thing!

urdu master said...

I Like Your Blog......

Unknown said...

<----------I like it your blog.awesome blog how it is orgnize i totally impressed
thanks for sharing this


macbook pro, sell macbook pro, cash for apple macbooks
http://sellyourmacbookpro.com
online business coach, online business
advisor, online business, business coach, business advisor

http://carolminarcik.com/

ayaz said...

Best Business Investment Plan without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 10.00%, Guaranteed Payment with Minimum Earning is $1.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

Unknown said...

The best online shopping store in pakistan where you can buy any thing you want. Just click the link below to get best deals.
storenshop.pk