Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Say what...? Say enough my Aidy

2.23 am. TV with TMF channel still on...
2.24 am. IPOD still dangling in my ears and lazy fingers are still dancin' on the top of black keyboard, which might say "I feel under pressure all the time", why this happens to us , whyy??
2.25 am. washing machine is waiting for me to be cleared out... and my clothes are still stuck inside of it..
2.26 am. all clothes are hanged and waiting for getting dry
2.30 am. I think this is not gonna over soon... still many things to do.. take the IPOD off..
2.31 am. brushing my teeth and washing my face prepare to sleep
2.40 am. pull the blanket and turn off the tv and lights (save the energy babe!)
2.50 am. I say "Today is enough" and I am so grateful for having a beautiful day
geeee....

PS: promise myself before I am really entering dreamy world that this is too late for saying enough, it could be earlier AND IT SHOULD BE.

No comments: