Pages

Friday, November 09, 2007

After 4 months...

I live with my international friend and colleague as the same time. She is from India. We live in the same flat to achieve one vision for AIESEC Indonesia... I just realized it, Now has already 4 months lived with her...

So many things were happened in our life around four months and it makes us grow together faster than what we should in normal life.

We feel so many things...

feel happy, sometime very happy until we are loud shouting without realizing it..

feel sad, sometime very desperate until we feel enough work in a week...

feel so emotional and hate each other...

feel so motivated until we don't sleep to work more...

feel so pointless until we lose direction...

feel so important until we forget other people...

for all that human feelings, I just thank GOD. I have her as my team mate.

1 comment:

Won said...

:) :)